All our lives we invest into something, whether it’s a book, inexpensive dinner, or the shares of the fastest growing company on the market! (You got it, it’s Apple!) But there are critical distinction in those who invest in their better and financially secured future, and those that just invest in their struggle, barely scrapping around. Being rich or poor is a choice, so why the most of the people choose to be poor?
In this book, Money Master the Game by Tony Robbins, you’ll discover how to invest money and many realistic facts that differentiate success from failure. Tony is my favorite self-made millionaire, entrepreneur, success coach, and philanthropist, and he absolutely deserves an attention when it comes down to not just financial investment, but also building a better life full of joy and happiness where everything seems to be so easy. I strongly recommend read all of his books.
In the Money Master the Game book he talks about the strategies that are being used by some of the richest investors of all time such as Warren Buffet, Kyle Bass, Ray Dalio, Carl Icahn and more. How lucky one would be to sit down, have a coffee and talk about the core and foundational investing strategies that made so many people rich and that majority of people have no clue about.
Basically, this book will show you how to:
- Create a guaranteed lifetime income stream that you will never outlive.
- Reach your financial goals 30% quicker and retire up to 10 years sooner.
- Achieve piece of mind and financial security even if you started late
- Peer into the minds of 50 of the richest and most successful investors of all time.
- Learn how to apply a never-before-revealed investment strategy from the world’s largest hedge fund manager that has made money even when everybody suffered from the market and economic meltdown.
- Invest like a wealthy where you participate in the market gains but are guaranteed to never lose when the market drops.
This is in the nutshell the summary of this life-changing book. Within a few months, since the book was first time released to the public, there been already case studies and testimonials from hundreds of people, claiming that their financial situation drastically improved. Will this work for everyone? I don’t know, but the way to find out is to go ahead read the book and put the information into action.